RE:Enta Da Stage




True Hip-Hop Stories: Buckshot (of Black Moon) from D-Nice on Vimeo.

D-Nice's True HipHop Stories continues with this interview with Buckshot from venerable Brooklyn rap crew Black Moon. Black Moon's debut album Enta da Stage is one of the best rap records of the mid-nineties, which is considered by many to be the "golden era" of hip hop (i'm a late eighties guy myself... but that's another blog). Buckshot has been smashing the underground a lot since, but for my money, it's all about Enta da Stage!

-gM

2 comments:

B_Steelo said...

I still listen to Who got the Props?
I also need to find that BDP Blueprint album. That was my favorite

Samax said...

"how many emcees" is one of my favorite rap songs ever!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here