Back To The Lab!

much thanks to all the cool people i met at Dallas Comicon! i had a great time a sold lots of artwork. now, it's back to the drawing board for me! as you know, i always need new hip hop to fill the background of my drawing hours, so here's The Undergods' (Keith Murray & Canibus) new track Show & Prove ft. Crooked I i've added to my playlist, courtesy of the fine folks at NahRight.com.
in totally unrelated news for all my Invincible fans, apparently there's a Rex Plode mini in the works with art by Nate Bellegarde (Atom Eve)! here's a kewl drawing of Rex's arm explosion-making t'ings from Nate's sketchbook... i haven't tracked down any real info on this, i just stumbled onto it in my browsing. when i have a minute, i'll check into it more and get back to you! for now, i gotta get back on my art grind! holla at ya'll later!
uno.
-samax
ghettoManga.com
comics.hipHop.news.art.culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here