Fanboy Video Hollered at Me, Jim Mahfood, etc at DallasComicon


that dude Scott Hinze of Fanboy Video and DFW.com rolled through at Dallas Comicon this past weekend and shot interviews with all the cool kids, including myself, ghettoManga Award winning artist Jim Mahfood and others. My Interview was pretty lengthy, so I imagine they will post it all at some point, but here's a taste. I'll hit you with the full joint later. To read Scott's con report, go to DFW.com and leave comments and stuff, too. For the record, when he says "other creators who mentioned you..." to Jim Mahfood, those people are me! When  it comes to the crossroads of comics, gallery art, hip hop, graf, illustration, and general bad-assery, few people are chopping it up like your man FOOD ONE. for more of my geeking out and occasional actual analysis/reporting on Jim's work, click here.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

o f l o d a said...

Hell yeah! Can't wait to see more of the interview.

Samax said...

thanks, Ofloda! the camera-dude told me he's gonna load my whole interview soon, so stay tuned!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here