Start the Day off RIGHT--------->

happy Sonday, fammo! here's Street Credibility, the first song I ever heard by Manchild and Dust, known collectively as Mars ILL. This was on Full Plates, a mixtape by DJ Maj that came out back in 2000 (maybe 2001). Full Plates was a decent mixtape, with several nice Christian rap acts on it, but Mars ILL blew my mind! people that know me can confirm for you that I believe the deejay is the backbone of hip hop, and that a good deejay should put you on to all the stuff you don't have time to find for yourself. Maj gets HUGE props for introducing me to my favorite emcee-deejay duo, the mighty Mars ILL.
in case you didn't know, Mars ILL is also an integral part of the supergroup DeepSpace 5. peep the new DS5 joint here...
 
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here