who knew Ice T had a new joint out? (a: NOT ME!)


I was on mySpace today (remember mySpace?) and saw this in my comments... looks like That dude ICE-T got Too Short, Black Silver, Aceyalone, Tash from the Liks and a few other West Coast vets into the studio and made a new album. You can download the whole record for 3 bucks at KeyWinsProductions.com if you like it.
I definitely like the idea of artists dropping the cost of downloads to 3 bucks or so and cutting out all the bloodsuckers, which is primarily why I posted this. I would rather see rappers making low-budget music videos than just jumping on webcams dissing each other too, but that's another blog post!
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here