Start the Day off RIGHT----->

good morning! Here's a little youTube heat to enrich the day, be it a day off or working day for you... That dude Sev Statik got at me a few years ago to do the cover art for the collabo album Back To Dust he did with DJ Dust of Mars ILL (they're also fammo from the supergroup Deep Space 5), but ultimately did not like what I turned out. No hard feelings from me, though (i'm not that kinda dude), so check out the video they did for the title track.


Because I'm that kinda guy,I snatched the widget so you can listen to the album, which is available on bandcamp for $7.

<a href="http://sevstatik.bandcamp.com/album/back-to-dust">Altitude by SEV STATIK</a>
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here