"Fist of the South Star" is coming...

I was on Twitter building with Mike Sales about Alias jumping the shark at the end of the series when he slid me this preview art from the upcoming graphic novel Southside Nefertiti: Fist of the South Star that he's writing (with art by the amazing Randolph "Pencilism" Williams). To say that I'm "eagerly anticipating" the release of this joint is a major understatement...



In case you're not familiar, Fist of the South Star revolves around Nefertiti Jones, the crime-fighting 'round-the-way chick who was doing her level best to keep her hood from plunging into a bloody super-powered gang war whilst also getting her single mom on the last time I checked in on her. No word on the release date, but once I know, I'll pass it along!

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here