Fresh "King City" Poster

King Poster by Brandon Graham
This artwork will grace the inside covers of King City #12. The double page spread below is from issue 11, which will be out soon.
and here's a sketchbook drawing he did of Sexica from his Oni Press book Multiple Warheadz. I didn't notice the elephant in the background at first, but now it's my favorite part of the drawing (but then, I love elephants). From my understanding, Multiple Warheadz will be Brandon's next book, after King City ends. Looking forward to it! That's all for now. To read more of my ramblings about Brandon and his comics, click here.
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here