happy Veteran's day

The Soldier by Samax Amen
I Admit that I am not always the most patriotic person in the world...  I'm often suspicious of corruption in the government and big business (these days, the two are intertwined, no matter what you want to believe), but I also grew up in a military town and understand that the people who serve in the military are still people. I like to recognize the sacrifice that citizens in the military (and their families) make, no matter what the political climate. I also think it's important to stop short of hero worship, so I say things all the time that people may find disrespectful, but ultimately I hope those who serve (and have served in the past) know that at the end of the day I respect them.
Especially today.
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here