In Stores Now: Invincible #75

I'm always happy to find out someone finds a new book they like because of this blog, and my dude Mutantstar on Twitter is hooked on Invincible based on my raving about it (you're welcome). So if you, like Mutantstar, are catching up reading the trades, you may not want to check out this 5 page preview from Invincible #75. For everyone else, peep the sampling of this super-sized episode of TheViltrumite War storyline.
Here's the Sales Pitch:
Invincible and the Coalition of Planets bring the war to Planet Viltrum! All bets are off as the Coalition forces try to fight their way into the Viltrumite Empire’s stronghold. Lives are lost, and the war reaches a turning point. This issue features as special, over-sized main story and an extra special Science Dog back-up story by ROBERT KIRKMAN and CORY WALKER.




Ryan Ottley is a beast on these pencils and Rathburn's inks are very nice as well. I need to make my way to the comic shop for this (even though I'm broke), 'cause everyone knows Invincible is my favorite superhero comic. If you don't read it, I'ma tell you to check out the trades... or at least click here for more previews!
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here