need inspiration to #makeComics? lookie HERE!

Ms Peel (and other sketches) by Brandon Graham-
yeah, I had a crappy day yesterday and needed some inspiration... then I woke up this morning and found a new Playdough mixtape and an encouraging email (that led to an even more encouraging phone call) from one of my favorite clients waiting for me. yay...
but even before all that, I cheered myself up by looking at Brandon Graham's Livejournal, where I found this spread from his upcoming return to his fun-loving post-apocalyptic werewolf epic Multiple Warheadz... and dammit, if that don't make you wanna draw comics or dance a jig or something... stop telling the dog to quit barkin' ya cyborg, your inhuman ass has been found out! Click to enlarge, you fool!
wonder what inspires Brandon? Click here to peep his Livejournal.
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here