PREVIEW: Klaws of the Panther #3

 I bought Klaws of the Panther #1 the last time I went to the comic shop and really enjoyed it. The art by Gianluca Gugliotta, was good enough, and I have said before that I'm a fan of series writer Jon Maberry. When I go into the shop, I will probably buy the second and third issues. I have a few preview pages below.In this preview, there's a sequence taking place in Brooklyn with art by Pepe Larraz that looks pretty cool...
Here's the Sales Pitch:
Brought to you by NY Times bestseller Jonathan Maberry and artist Gianluca Gugliotta, the Black Panther is tearing her way across the globe in pursuit of Klaw and his AIM minions. The hunt takes her to the urban jungle of New York and into a web of double and triple crosses and cold blooded murder. And Shuri gets some help from an unexpected new ally.




Gugliotta has some trouble drawing women, as we can see by his drawings of Shuri, but draws everything else well. The art isn't bad enough to bother me, and I love Maberry's work on the Pantherverse. This issue will be in the shop on Wednesday, November 24th, so I might swing by and grab it this week. But I don't know if I wanna mess with the Holiday traffic. We'll see...
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here