PREVIEW- Thunderbolts #153

Giant monsters and the evil Hyperion (the marvel version of Bizarro, only not as pale and dim-witted) are on the loose, and Luke Cage is down... who can help in your time of need? Oh yeeah! IT'S THE JUGGANAUT, BITCH, comin' ta save yo punk ass...






I took it pretty hard when Luke Cage got smacked up last issue... but since he's being rescued by the one and only Juggernaut, I can live with it. Jeff Parker is writing the crap out of this book! I forget about half the books I intend to buy when I visit the comic shop, but I ALWAYS remember Thunderbolts! Issue #153, hits stores this week on Wednesday, February 16th. I'm sure Luke Cage will be okay...
holla!

-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here