start the day off Right w/ C-Rayz Walz

After listening to Montana and Menace build with the mighty C-Rayz Walz on CWR last night, I was in the mood to listen to more rhyming from the Sun-Cycle Emcee, so I went looking and found this on Bandcamp...



I am Numba Four is a concept joint that features 16 tracks spanning from 1999 to 2009 that were each the fourth track on whatever album they appeared. For a prolific rapper like Walz, this actually works, because even as a fan of his, I have never heard half these tracks. If you're not familiar, I am Numba Four will work as an introduction to the Sun Cycle Emcee. For late-pass kids like myself, it works as a refresher. Click here to cop I am Numba Four on bandcamp for $4.44.
Have a great day!

holla!
samax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kool joint. Im friends with menace saw him the other day reading the latest collected walking dead hardcover, havent listened to the show in a while glad to see its doing better than ever.

Samax said...

word. Menace and Montana are killing it!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here