Start the day off Right w/Ryu Black aka Mecca Godzilla


That dude Mecca Godzilla decided to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Street Fighter II the way any sane rapper should: by making a new Hip Hop opera album Perfect Heaven (天): The Ryu Black Musical, and this is the first video from the record.


I'm not exaggerating when I say that this Long Island native is internationally known to rock the microphone... This video was filmed in Japan by Tokyo skate hero Teddy Wilkins. Black is joined in the video by Taiwanese Jamaican Dancehall choreographer Ruby Red. 
And I would be sleeping on my people if I didn't point out that Mecca's got one of GhettoManga's favorite young cartoonists, the mighty D-pi (Homeland Security classifies him as Ron Wimberly, but you ain't heard that from me) on album art. Anyways, you can cop Perfect Heaven (天): The Ryu Black Musical in digital and hardcopy formats from his label's online store.
have a nice day!
-samax.

2 comments:

MeccaGodZilla said...

thank you once again fam for the love! I really appreciate this!

Samax said...

No problem. Keep up the good work!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here