Preview- "Corsairs: Captain's Log" by Charlie Goubile & Daniel McNeal

 Unfortunately, I didn't make it out to Onyxcon this weekend... If I had, I can promise you I would'a copped Corsairs: Captain's Log, which teases the upcoming space action joint by Charlie Goubile and Daniel McNeal about "rebel space pirates from poverty stricken colonies, who are forced to rob and steal for their own survival."  Peep some preview art below...




So even if you couldn't make it to Onyxcon this year, you can still cop the Corsairs: Captain's Log online. Just click here. If you did make it, feel free to tell us how awesome it was in the comments. We won't hate.

holla!
samax.

2 comments:

J.R. LeMar said...

Been checking out the preview art on Deviant Art for awhile now, I didn't know it was out yet. I'm about to order it.

Samax said...

That's what I'm here for!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here