PREVIEW- "Staceytron: Mass Perception"

 I did a piece for the faceless internet nerd demigoddess Stacey Owens for her artbook project Staceytron: Mass Perception last year, and now the book is finally out. The cover was smashed out by the venerable Dave Johnson and the book includes a laundry list of dope artists known and unknown, so it will be a great bit of exposure for me I think. Why don't you peep some preview art while I go pat myself on the back?




this is my piece, in case you missed it the first time I posted it. I also sell prints and cards with the image online here. I bought some postcards that I sell at shows. It's a popular piece, so Stacey, if you're reading this, Thanks for the inspiratron! What was I talking about? Oh Yeah... you can cop the Staceytron book on ComixPress now.
Here's the Sales Pitch:
Why, What, Who is Staceytron? More than 100 Artists - from passionate amateurs to industry professionals - from all corners of the Globe come together to create an all new being of unlimited potential.
Staceytron: Mass Perceptron is an immense collection of ideas and imagery specifically created to stimulate both body and mind.
With Cover Art by Eisner Award Winner Dave Johnson (Superman: Red Son, 100 Bullets, Punisher, Deadpool) along with 174 pages of explosively sexy and sexily explosive graphic art created by artists from all walks of life, each and every reader will draw different conclusions, different impressions, different perceptions of just who Staceytron truly is...
Are you ready to take her trip?
Cop it here.
holla!
-samax


4 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

MAN, I have trouble comprehending how she can ACTUALLY be built like that! God is good! ;-)

Mike

Samax said...

true indeed!

Anonymous said...

Photoshop...

Samax said...

don't mess with our illusions! Keep it up and I will get Santa and the Easter Bunny to come getcha! You know Santa can figure out who you are... he got that INTEL, son!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here