Start the day off Right w/Jurassic 5

I went on a brief but necessary road trip this weekend with my daughter, and dug into the case for some speeding driving music and grabbed Power In Numbers, the third album from the dearly departed hip hop crew Jurassic 5. In my humble opinion, this particular song (Break) may be one of the best highway songs ever...


Well, I would love to launch into an in-depth comparative review of Power In Numbers (a good record, but I didn't like it as much as the previous joint Quality Control), but I just don't have time.
I recommend it (and the entire Jurassic 5 catalog) to anyone who wants some nice body-rock hip hop in the spirit of the early years of the culture.
have a great day!

-samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here