(Karniege + Kenyattah Black) x Thanos = Universal #doTheMath

My dude Elihu dropped this new video Universal by Karniege (f/ Kenyattah Black) on me via the Facebook. The beat is by Thanos, but I don't think he has the Infinity Gems anymore, so it's all good... Download the track courtesy of the artist... 


If you been reading this blog very long, you already know I fux with brainy new your gutter rap. I like that balance of smart and street that you're guaranteed to get when Karniege grabs the micro. You can download Universal from his Soundcloud page.

Here's another track I found on Karniege's Facebook profile
Karniege-Throne Music prod.by Illastrate (Dirty) by Julias Neggins
yup...
holla! 
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here