Start the Day off Right w/ Venomous2000

I'm not sure when "backpacker" became a dirty word in hip hop circles... Most rappers only use it to tell you that they're not one, as if there's some street cred merit badge earned by distancing oneself from that aspect of underground hip hop culture. Whatever the case, I associate backpack rap with superior lyricism (sometimes for its own sake), and in today's climate, that's change I can believe in. Now that I have finished my semi-relevant lead in, peep the new video Where Ya At (Machinist Remix) by Venomous2000... 


Where Ya At is off V2G's compilation A Moment to Reflect Volume 2 (yeah, I wrote a review of it... click here to read that).
Have a nice day!
samax.  

ghettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here