Boba Fett is DEAD? Oh, HELL NAW!!!!

I was never much of a Star Wars fan... but I CUTS for Boba Fett, son (That helmet is the ILLEST!)! Looks like my dude caught a bad one... But this is issue one, so maybe he will come back from the dead? Yeah, I'm in full-blown denial, buddy!

Here's the Sales Pitch:

The news spreads from one end of the galaxy to the other like wildfire: Boba Fett, the galaxy's most feared bounty hunter, is dead.
But when members of the team that killed Fett are themselves picked off one by one, Connor Freeman--the son of one of Jango Fett's clones--gets pulled into the action in a most unexpected way!




I can almost guarantee I will forget about this before this book comes out on April 25, but it doesn't matter... not like George Lucas needs my money, right? I bet somebody who reads my blog will want to cop it though...

holla!
-samax.  

3 comments:

Sophie said...

but he already died! he got eaten by the sarlacc in the third movie! fools.

Samax said...

I forgot about that! I know Boba more from the SWEET action figure than from the movies... Like I said, not much of a SW fan...

Anonymous said...

He survived the Sarlac by blowing it up and in the process ,almost killed himself

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here