an awesome short comic by Simon Roy

 Since I decided to tradewait on Prophet, I haven't read that much of Simon Roy's comics by way of books in hand. I have read many pages of his work online, and they are always a real treat. Peep this awesome 6 page joint starring a couple birds....

blah





"fuck you, hawk!"


This had me dying. I must have read it through ten times before snatching it for this post. I stole this off iFanboy's Upstarts article on Simon Roy. It's okay, cuz they stole it off of The Study Group, a webcomic site that Roy contributes to... and two wrongs make a right in copyright law. It's true! Anyways, click here to get more Simon Roy in your life!

blah]
holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here