PREVIEW: "Infernal Man-Thing" #2 by Steve Gerber & Kevin Nowlan (with a fresh Art Adams cover)

 Here's another preview of the late Steve Gerber's final Man-Thing story, illustrated by Kevin Nowlan with a cover by Arthur Adams.





Yeah... I don't know. I haven't picked up the first one yet, so I have no idea what's going on. Feel free to let me know what you thought of the first issue in the comments... Off topic, I like the idea of getting a free digital copy when you purchase the physical book. That should be standard for digital media. I think they should do the opposite too: if you buy a digital copy then decide you want a physical copy, you should get a discount equal to the price you paid for the digital copy. 

But maybe I'm rambling now...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here