"You think critics are haters. They just doin' they're job (though they're job f*cking sucks) -Willie Evans Jr.

My facebook friend Evelyn Kalubi sent me down the rabbit hole over the weekend by linking me to Willie Evans Jr's video Nerd English. It was like meeting a childhood friend...



This joint is off his album Introducin'...  so here's the title track from that.

jeez... Having Pharoahe Monch and Jean Grae do cameos in your video is a monster cosign in my world. Not really necessary, though... cause this dude is nice. I gotta get back to y'all later. But you should def f*** with Willie Evans. Click here to preview and cop Introducin' Willie Evans Jr! on Fat Beats, tough guy!

easy now...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here