Check out the latest trailer for DJANGO UNCHAINED!

I don't know how I'm gonna pull it off, but I definitely wanna try to catch Django Unchained on Christmas Day. With all the Wertham-like hysteria about violence in the media lately, I need to go see something where lotsa bad, bad people get kilt on screen (with the full knowledge that it's all just pretend)...


Not for nothin' but I'd kill up a few dusty white dudes to get at fine ass Kerry Washington, too. OH! In case you're wondering, the Jim Lee drawing up top is the cover to Django Unchained, the comic adaptation of Quentin Tarantino's original script that dropped last week courtesy of the fine folks at Vertigo Comics. Click here for a preview of the comic.
Peace... 
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here