New "Bored Freebies" video by Shinobi Stalin and Rice Master Yen

I'm always happy to get new isht in my email from Orlando-based emcee Shinobi Stalin, but was especially pleased to get this new video Bored Freebies, which teams Shinobi with German producer Rice Master Yen. I only became aware of Yen last month, but it seems like he's working with all the underground dudes I follow...

This song comes from Rice Master Yen's Rice Collaborations, which dropped in February. Peep that below, or click here to cop it on some buy your own price isht.
Yeah, Yen's dope, and he works with the kinda rappers I find the most interesting. So what's the moral of the story? Stop complaining about hip hop. Turn off your teevee & corporate radio and try a little bit harder to find (and support) stuff you like. It's out there. I promise.

holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here