#nowPlaying that chopped and screwed "Requiem" remix by @AWKWORDrap


The love/hate relationship between drugs and hiphop culture is long and complicated. With the influence that mollies and promethazine syrup have on popular rap, Awkword decided it was a good time to drop this "sarcastic pro-drug-slash-drug-PSA song" The Requiem...

Even though I was always surrounded by drugs and alcoholism growing up, I was never in danger of using myself. Even when I have enjoyed music that glorified drug use, I always interpreted drug use as being more trouble than it was worth, and indulged my drug rap habit on a metaphorical level. Very few times did people try to get me to try drugs, and when they did, they found me to be immune to peer pressure. I was always very comfortable being the sober comics nerd in the party.
Anyways, we have Slim K to thank for this "purple-ized" remix. Click here to cop it on soundcloud.



-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here