Cover art, tracklist and release date for Sivion's album "Group Therapy"

Okay, so I got the privilege to do the album artwork for Sivion's long-awaited new album Group Therapy. I have heard the record, and it's dope! The wait is almost over for the rest of y'all...
Here's the tracklist:


*(fyi- Dub Season is produced by the mighty M. Slago and has so many rappers on it, it's not even funny... dope posse cut...)
The album drops October 15th from illect Recordings,  but you can CLICK HERE to preview and pre-order Group Therapy on iTunes right now. Like I said, I have heard the record, and it's dope. I just showed the front cover today, but I did five pieces of art in all, which comes in the the
iTunes-only director's cut digital booklet, or when you buy the CD. I don't get paid extra for gushing about the record, but I'm really proud of the work. If you want to discuss it more, I'm happy to build with you about it in comments or your social media machine of choice.
Also, any recording artists out there that are interested in buying some custom artwork for their next project can click here for more information!


have a nice day...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here