IN STORES NOW- "100 Bullets: BROTHER LONO #3" by Azzarello & RISSO







My friend and frequent collaborator Corance recently pointed out that he saw a lot of similarities between my work and Eduardo Risso's art on this book. That's about as big a compliment as one could give me, since I have been in love with Risso's work since 100 Bullets #1. Risso's expert craftsmanship (not just with line, character design, contrast and composition , but his excellent storytelling) has been blowing my mind for years. Anyways, before I go on a full-length E.R. stan session, I'll just remind you that Brother Lono #3 is in stores now and leave it at that. 
 
have a nice day...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here