What do you think of FOOD ONE's LiquidTV cartoon DISCO DESTROYER?

We've all been waiting patiently for Jim Mahfood's funk-fueled animated series Disco Destroyer to debut on Liquid Television... now here's a peek. For the record, this joint is exactly what you would expect from the captain of the Pervert Train, so make sure to put your kids, supervisors, and Sunday school teachers to bed before you press play, ya dig?


Hell.
Yes.
more...

Is it just me, or does this look like a blaxploitation movie starring a white dude? TWIGsploitation! Maybe he was black but they decided to racebend him late in the process? I mean, his name's Judah Freeman. Anyways, I love it! But you probably already know I freaking heart FOOD ONE, so maybe I am unfairly biased when I say that this is the sheez...
But it always excites me to see such a distinct vision make it into American cartoons. The comparison to Adult Swim's hit animated joint Black Dynamite are inevitable, but Disco Destroyer will find its own niche thanks to its adherence Mahfood's distinct steelo. Anyways, LiquidTV is leaking these tunes on HULU and iTunes, and I for one can't wait to see more. What about you? 
Make sure to let me know your thoughts via comment, Twitter, G+, or Facebook...

-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here