"Sivion will reach deep with this lesson, make you back up and put down your Smith & Wesson" @SivionDS5

In case you missed it, Deepspace Dallas emcee Sivion recently released the video for Ladies and Gentlemen, the new single from his album Group Therapy, which drops next week. I would have posted this sooner, but I was busy looking for a new master job. Better late than never, right?


There aren't many ladies in the Ladies and Gentlemen video, but I promise there will be some at the Group Therapy Listening Party at the Slip Inn next Wednesday, so make it your business to be there if you can. Since I drew the album cover art, I'll be in the house on some live art isht, as well as selling prints and stuff (cuz you know... I got bills). I hope to see you there.

The album drops October 15th from illect Recordings,  but you can CLICK HERE to preview and pre-order Group Therapy on iTunes right now.  I don't get paid extra for gushing about the record, but I'm really proud of the work I did here, and the record is actually dope. If you want to discuss it more, I'm happy to build with you about it in comments or your social media machine of choice.
Also, any recording artists out there that are interested in buying some custom artwork for their next project can click here for more information! 



peace...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here