"It's one thing to have a dream, and it's another thing to make that dream come true..." @b3b3music #sheGoHard

That dude Venomous shared this collabo with New Jersey SongWriter/Rapper/Singer B3B3' (pronounced 'Bay Bay') and producer Da Inphamus Amadeuz on Facebook recently and I just listened to it. Yeah... it's dope...
Do I really need to make the case that there's female emcees that will drop insane bars on you? No? Good. I'm busy and shit. Anyways, this particular chick is pretty dope. I checked out a few tracks on B3B3's soundcloud joint, and her isht reminds me of the two or three times a year that I enjoy something I hear on the radio. A rare occurrence, yes, but it does happen.

My point being, B3B3's songs feel to me at least like the kind of pop music I would enjoy if I could stand to listen to the radio. Which, you know... I can't.
So what I'm saying is, I think B3B3 is dope, and the brand of radio-friendly but content-rich material on her album Eclectic Method is the kind of music I think could easily catch on at any moment. If you're reading this, hang in there Bay Bay! I believe in you.

Stay real,
-samax
Samax Amen draws people, places and things for fun and profit. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008. 
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here