You are ALL FIRED for not telling me about ZOMBILLENIUM!

Okay, I will stop blaming others for my shortcomings... I never heard of Zombillenium until a few minutes ago. I am so overcome by this that I can't say much, but just show you what I just saw...





The pages above are from Zombillenium Vol 1: Gretchen by French super good art dude Arthur De Pins. Zombillenium Vol 2: Human Resources just came out.

The Fuh?!?! Yeah, I need this in my life. I'd love to type at you some more, buuuuut...
I'm sleepy or something... Hit up the Zombillenium site for more previews, but seriously, just cop it! Leave me some comments or tweets or something telling me how awesome it is, and I'll geek out with you when I'm done sleeping off these chicken fajitas...
 
Peace,
-samax
Samax Amen draws people, places and things for fun and profit. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008. 
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

Walter Ostlie said...

The art you posted is awesome!!!! But their website is mad annoying like to the Nth degree. completely worthless. But i will add the books to my wishlist :-) thanks for finding it.

Samax said...

I feel the same way about a lot of the websites I find, so I usually copy the art and link to Amazon or something instead. I was too tired to do all that when I wrote this post. Ha ha!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here