"They told me sex sells, I took the red pill. I chose to stay street, let culture prevail" @therealRahDigga

 
This is why I fux with the mighty Rah Digga...


"First comes the nip slip,
Then comes the nude leaks,
then comes the sex tape.
If I'm lying sue me..."
-Rah Digga
I'm really impressed with Rah Digga's ability to critique hip hop culture without being preachy. When I was a kid, I remember how people liked rappers who radiated confidence without resorting to plastic surgery and the assorted fuckery associated with conforming to the bullshit values of show business. Unfortunately, the women of rap are not likewise protected from Hollywood vanity, and brilliant female emcees are typically marginalized for not looking like starlets. Whatever the case, we don't play that shit at GhettoManga, so we recognize Digga's aptitude for smashing the mic... So I just had to share Storm Coming with you.
BONUS! Here's a youtube clip of Digga on the Tony Touch Show that I watch regularly, but that I never shared on here.

"I birthed a future generation of chicks.
Bunch a Mini-me's runnin' around. 
Black, white, asian or spick.
Say they can spit. Actin' all loose and cocky.
Dressin' like strippers. 
Get em in the booth, they sloppy..."
Gotta love it...
Peace,
-samax
Samax Amen draws people, places and things for fun and profit. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008. 
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here