"Hail Meg my nigga! You never gone. Reincarnated through me: P! Mega Sean!" @SeanPrice r.i.P!

Rest in peace to the bar-barian, Sean Price. Here's his last video, Figure More...


 Sounds familiar? Cause it IS stupid! Figure More is the sequel to Figure Four, Sean's 2010 album Kimbo Price. GET IT?!?


The new joint is off Sean's final mixtape, Songs in the Key of Price. Click here to cop that, with proceeds going to Sean's family. I'm not feeling talkative right now... Too much death and stuff.Here's another classic joint, Mega Sean. Peace to Dallas Penn for the video.


r.i.P!

4 comments:

afroindie said...

Hey Samax. What was the name of that illustrator you did a story about who also made his books by hand? I think he was a white dude.

Samax said...

You might be thinking about my dude Josh Boulet?
http://ghettomanga.blogspot.com/search/label/Josh%20Boulet

Josh printed his werewolf book himself
http://ghettomanga.blogspot.com/2010/04/graphic-novel-review-of-werewolf-story.html

But he was working at a print shop at the time, so he was able to sneak some time on their machines. Not exactly by hand, but he does lots of zine style comics, like The Green Reefer.

afroindie said...

Thanks. I remember being inspired by his do it all style. I'm bout to learn bookbinding cause of that.

Samax said...

Glad I could help. Yeah there are a lot of people doing that. Etsy has a lot of people making and selling hand-made books. You should check it out!

Now that you got me thinking about it, you should also check out my dude Robert TRES Trujillo, who is big into the zine scene in the bay area.
http://ghettomanga.blogspot.com/search/label/Robert%20Trujillo

Also my dude Ofloda Monstro from so cal
http://ghettomanga.blogspot.com/search/label/Ofloda

Stay tuned, as I imagine I will have more to say on the subject at some point. Keep me posted on your progress! I think there is REAL power in taking the means of production into your own hands!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here