"I'm a work in progress. Came a long way from the jerk in the projects." @SeanPrice #riP!

My Twitter bredren Snake Plisskin dropped this Sean Price joint on my timeline a couple days ago. Also, I've been thinking of Simonson ever since I drew that Black Panther vs Thor joint for Jack Kirby's born day. Also Sean Price drops a Thor reference in Haraam, which I also posted because this is GhettoManga, son...

That PF Cuttin beat reminds me of a DOOM track.  That means I like it, before you ask.
So sad that Sean's gone. He definitely left a lot of music behind. Planet Apes is off Songs in the Key of Price, which he was wrapping up when he passed. It's out now on Duck Down. Click here to cop that, with proceeds going to Sean's family.

Before I go, here's an old mixtape joint I like...



Anyways, have a good one...

Peace,
-samax
Samax Amen is a professional illustrator and cartoonist. click here to have him draw your characters. For real... It'll be DOPE!


GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here