Fuck it! I'm in a mood for some ODB...

I'm a positive black man.  I don't want any trouble.  But life is fucking with me right now, and I don't appreciate that shit. Therefore, in the interest of not putting my foot in someone's ass, I'ma listen to some ODB.  Feel free to join me.  Just check yourself, 'lest you wreck yourself...
While this plays, I'ma go draw some random acts of violence.  That'll help. I'm sure of it...


-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. Click here to hire him to breathe life into your concepts.
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here