Okay... I'm fiending for Robert Love's upcoming @DarkHorseComics book CHILDREN OF THE PLAGUE!

 That dude Robert Love (Chocolate Thunder, Blind Monkey Style, Number 13) is at it again. This time he's getting all post- apocalyptic on your ass in his upcoming Dark Horse comic book Children of the Plague. I couldn't find any real info on the series, so here is a small sample of random shits I culled from Robert's Facebook photos...


These two (above) started my mad search for more... They'll be available as prints this Easter at WonderCon 2016, in case you were gonna be in the house for that. Son bodied the "ominous fresh brotha in  a chair" thing for that second one. Good work, if you're reading this Robert!
Robert is another dude who I would love to see breakthrough only doing creator-owned shit.  I like seeing him get paper any way he can. It pleases me to see him doing his own thing via Dark Horse.
Hot process shots. This is an actual page from the comic... Wish I had more information about  this character (you know how I like badass chicks), but it is what it is... I'll break off more info as I get it. 

This is a sketch of the dude from the chair, lest you think he ain't about it.  Robert drew this joint for Inktober. Anyways, that's all I got right now.  Dude is so sick. I've been a fan for a long time, and I'm always happy to see him getting more and more props.
  
Peace,
-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. Click here to hire him to breathe life into your concepts.
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here