"HOW TO ELIMINATE WACK RAPPERS FROM RECORDING" by Crank Lucas

If only it were this easy...




 
"Your verse was wack with no substance..."

 
I need that Golden Girls beat.
Crank Lucas kilt me with this video. You have no idea how many emails I get from these non rapping dudes who want me to share their music.
 
NO. IDEA.
 
Maybe Crank Lucas can install that wack emcee filter on my email and social media accounts.  Have a good day while I look into this...

Peace,
-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. Click here to hire him to breathe life into your concepts.
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here