Myth Smith concept art by @SamaxAmen

 Whaddup, fam! Check out this concept art I made for Mythworlde Media's monster smashing characters Myth Smith and Makeba the Unconquerable!

Mythworlde's flagship title Myth Smith stars a monster-hunting adventurer and has an incredible assortment of characters, many of whom I have been contracted to draw by Mythworlde braindad Gerald Boney.  When Gerald requested I do a drawing featuring both Myth and his friend-with-benefits/ comrade-in-arms, the warrior princess Makeba the Unconquerable, I wanted to capture both the romantic and the combat comradery aspects of their relationship.  I also decided to take this piece beyond the normal Character Art into a concept art piece.  I wanted something that felt like the climax of an awesome graphic novel or animated feature.  Also, I wanted to kill Nazis in the piece.  'Cause that's how I roll right now.
Myth & Makeba by Samax Amen
So here's what I came up with.  Let me know what you think, and please be sure to visit Mythworlde on Facebook!
Have great day!
-samax

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here