RIP Lein Wein, co-creator of the All-New All-Different X-Men


I drew this today as a way to express my gratitude for comic book writer Len Wein, who co-created the All- New All-Different X-Men Nightcrawler, Colossus, Wolverine, and Storm, thus helping to fuel my love of comics. Len passed over the weekend.  He was 69.
Rest In Peace .




Anyways, I drew this to honor his life, and his long career in my favorite artistic medium.
I hope you enjoy it.  If you want to color it, email me  and I'll send you the full size image.

Have a good one.
-samax

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here