Tweet of the Week (and a quick sketch)...

Daddy Was Wrong by Samax Amen
I know, I know... All anyone wants to talk about on social media is gun violence and Black Panther, but I ran across this tweet today and it really made me think...


When I was a child, children were just not respected.  As I have grown, I have not always been on the right side of this, but I am getting better.  When my daughter was a baby, I started rethinking some of the egocentric parenting styles I thought I would use.  Having seen other parents start out as demagogues and grow into more human authority figures, I wanted to start from a better place.  This list is a really good place to start.  Not just in how we raise our own kids, but in how we treat other children.  Children are not adults, but they are valid humans who deserve to be treated with dignity.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna do a sketch for each bullet point on this list...CLICK HERE to subscribe to my Daily Sketch email updates so you'll see the result...

Peace,
  "some AX"


Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad here, right now: $0

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here