KEITH KNIGHT makes the case for marijuana legalization in North Carolina

I'm a huge fan of brilliant cartoonist Keith Knight and comics-powered news magazine The Nib, so when I saw that The Nib published this strip where Keith the case for legalized weed in North Carolina, I had to share it with you...







Weed culture is largely harmless.  I've never been a weed smoker, but I've been around the culture my whole life, and I just don't see a good reason for it to be illegal.  I think the current wave of legalization and decriminalization is long overdue, so I appreciate this strip.

I have been backing Keith Knight's Patreon page and getting daily emails from The Nib for a minute.  What they do is necessary, and they are good at it!  I would love it and consider it ia personal favor if you would support their efforts however you can!

Peace,
-"some AX"

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad here, right now: $0

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here