Another new Character Design - Baphomet





 

Hey fam,

As I'm wrapping up the book design on THE MELANITES #3: Slay Day, one of the last stages is finishing these character designs for fans who chose to BECOME A MELANITE on the Kickstarter campaigns. 

I finished coloring this one today.
Baphomette by Samax Amen, with Amanda Hanson ©2022+ The Melanites Comics LLC
This is Baphomette, a character I created for The Melanites based on Amanda Hanson, a dear friend and member of my fan club AMENsiders

Amanda didn't fill out the form to help me flesh out her character, but I know her pretty well, so I locked on to her fascination with esoteric and mystical knowledge and made it her superpower.  Which is perfect for the universe of The Melanites!


A full bio for Baphomette will appear in THE MELANITES #3.

Want an 11x17 poster of Baphomette?  Get the poster now for just $35 (includes domestic shipping)

OR 

Get the poster PLUS a copy of THE MELANITES #3 for just $50 (includes domestic shipping).
Get The Signed Poster - $35.00
Signed Poster PLUS Comic $50.00
Are you interested in becoming a character in The Melanites or one of my upcoming creator owned comics?

Let me know, and I'll discuss details of how we can get you in there!
Making Comics with Samax Amen 
is brought to you by:
THE MELANITES is the unfolding of a modern mythology about a pantheon of mysterious super-powered beings who have emerged and begun to have an outsized effect on humanity.
DJ FUSION of The Fusebox Radio Broadcast + The Futon Dun
ADD AN INCOME STREAM TO YOUR ART BIZ
Check It Out!
 
That's all I got for today, fam. Get at me if you have any questions!

Have a great weekend!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
Samax Amen is a serial entrepreneur, cartoonist, and painter. He's the artist and/or writer of many great comics you never heard of like FREELANCER LIFEHerman HeedChampion of Children, and The World As You Know It. He's also the Art Director for THE MELANITES and Creative Mentor at Starving Artists Anonymous.  He started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here