BORN AGAIN THUGS Page Two Artwork Is Done, fam






Hey fam,


Work continues on the four-page Born Again Thugs debut, and I just finished the black and white art for page two.
Check it out:

I'm gonna letter and color this page this weekend, but I couldn't wait to share this with you.
Make sure to like the Born Again Thugs Facebook page so you can get familiar with the full cast of the characters. The first two pages of this story are dropping on Facebook this week.
So stay tuned.
Like BAT on Facebook!

Well, I hope you like the artwork, fam!  Thanks again for reading.

I'm full up on comic book artwork clients for now, but I would love to take on more clients for my comic strip service.

If you need help with editing, social or email marketing, web copy, Facebook ads, or you just want guidance on next steps for your comic
, just CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me on messenger.

You can even schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call here to talk about it.

Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

Subscribe to these free email series by Samax Amen!

Share This!

Share

Tweet

Forward

Pin

Share

social




No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here