35% Off On All My Designs

Big sale on Teepublic!
 

Hey fam,

They're having a big sale on Teepublic, so you can get up to 35% OFF on ALL my designs. 
So if there's a design in my Teepublic shop you wanted to buy, this is a good time to do it!
 
I don't put my services on sale that often, but sites like Teepublic love doing sales, so I don't mind passing those savings on to the bargain hunters in my followers.
MORE COLORS AVAILABLE
ON SALE (up to 35% OFF) for a LIMITED TIME!!
My Teepublic store also has my designs on coffee mugs, laptop cases, pillows, totes, stickers, pins, magnets, and more!
If you buy something with my art from Teepublic, let me know, okay fam?

If you take a pic with your awesome new whatever and send it to me, I'll hook you up with a FREE gift!

Thanks again for reading! 

Have a great day,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

P.S.-- Remember, 10% of of my revenue is donated to the Innocence Project, a nonprofit that helps get innocent people out of prison.  I am also supporting Direct Relief, a nonprofit that supplies personal protective equipment to medical professionals fighting COVID 19.

So your purchase will help fight for Health and Justice.
My Top Sellers on Teepublic:
FISH ©2020+ Samax Amen
PRISON IS SLAVERY  ©2020+ Samax Amen
Love's Gonna Getcha ©2020+ Samax Amen
May Your Feet Take You... © 2020+ Samax Amen
Thinking of You (AMEN) © 2020+ Samax Amen
spread the word!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Facebook
LinkedIn
Instagram

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here