Daily Sketch. Plus a contest.

Hey there!  Here's my first Daily Sketch of the New Year!  If you want to have my new sketches emailed to your email inbox, subscribe here.

Between client work, seasonal blahs, and family issues, I haven't been keeping up my Daily Sketching like I wanted to. 

BUT!

I did draw something today!
 

Hey fam,


Blacc Ice © 2021+ Samax Amen
Crayola Markers & ball point pen on spiral note pad

Blacc Ice is one of the characters from the new comic THE MELANITES, which is published by my client B.A.T. Industries. 

The Melanites is written by Tyger Moore and my GhostWerks brother Corance Davis, with art by a bright young Nigerian artist who goes by Pitch.

Print copies of The Melanites #1 are expected to arrive in February, but you can read the PDF right now if you order here.
We're so excited about the upcoming storyline of The Melanites #1 that we're creating multiple contests to commemorate this epic release!
ART CONTEST
Artists who make fan art can win prizes like $500 cash! Plus, I'm going to do interviews with each artist to send them some free publicity! Sign up here!
CAN'T DRAW?  NO PROBLEM!
My client is giving away a $300 Foot Locker Gift Card (and more prizes) to the people who vote in the contest!  Register here!
LIKE GREETING CARDS + POST CARDS?
Get WEEKLY ART CARDS For
Just $15/MONTH!
customer photo by david hopkins

Weekly Art Card Members get a card with my art in their mail box every month! 

Cool personalized cards with my art on 'em! Greetings, birthday cards, holiday cards, and whatever excuses I can think of to send you a small piece of collectible artwork. 

PLUS Weekly Art Card Members can ask for any Daily Sketch, Fan Art Friday, or Throwback Thursday drawing I make as a greeting card or post card!  Just ask!
JOIN NOW $15/MONTH
That's it for now, fam
Have a GREAT day!
-Samax
P.S.  
THE MELANITES #1 is at the printer now

CLICK HERE to get the PDF right now!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Facebook
LinkedIn
Instagram
Copyright © 2022 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here