35% off.  No big deal.


There's a 35% Off sale on Teepublic right now.  
Click the pic below to subscribe to sale alerts
 

Hey, fam:

 Teepublic's running a 35% Off Sale from now through Sunday October 17!

I figured you'd wanna know. 

This sale means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
Teepublic has a wide variety of my drawings and designs on the following items:
Adult Apparel Kids Apparel Masks Home Goods Cases & Stickers
Well, I gotta get back to work, but if you have questions about these products, want to hire me to draw something for you, or you would like to license my art for your business, just shoot me and email

OR 

CLICK HERE to schedule a quick chat and we'll work something out.


Thanks again for reading! 
Have a great day,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
LIKE GREETING CARDS + POST CARDS?
Get MONTHLY CARDS + MORE For
Just $10/MONTH!
All AMENsiders VIP members receive at least one Monthly Greeting Card or Post Card with my art in their mail box every month! 

I'm not talm'bout cheesy business promos, either!

I'm talking about cool personalized greeting cards and postcards with my art on 'em! Greetings, birthday cards, holiday cards, and whatever excuses I can think of to send you a small piece of collectible artwork. 

Sign up via the button below, then keep an eye on your mailbox!
JOIN NOW! $10/MONTH
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Facebook
LinkedIn
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because you signed up for the Samax Amen Newsletter (or maybe a friend forwarded it to you, you lucky dog!) so you could know when I dropped new stuff!

Our mailing address is:
SamaxAmen.com
1516 n 6th st
WACO, TX 76707

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here