#nowPlaying Roc Marciano "Snow" f/@SeanPrice (@RobViktum remix) #riP!

Sigh... I get periodically bummed about the recent passing of the mighty Sean Price. My dude Rob Viktum feels me... Here's a remix he did of that Roc Marciano joint Snow that Ruck featured on...

"Its been several weeks now since the world lost one of the best lyricists that the game has ever seen." Rob said via the soundcloud blahzay for this track. "I wanted to remix a joint but, there are very few acapellas available around so I took one I had laying around. Its Roc Marciano's SNOW remix featuring Sean Price. Love the way he and roc's chemistry come out on this joint. Here is my take on it. You can also go to www.crowdrise.com/seanp to donate money to Sean Price's family in there time of need."
Yeah... do that.

r.i.P!  
-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional illustrator and cartoonist, but even YOU can afford to hire him to draw your characters. Trust me, it'll be DOPE!
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here