"Officially, it's only my mind that limits me, and lately I been having visions of infinity..." -Lif

King Me by Samax Amen
Ever since I posted that dope animated Strange Technology video a few weeks ago, I been bumping into Mr. Lif's music all over the place.  He goes off on this track Siesta (Demo) from Cut Chemist's album The Audience's Following...
 



Dope rhymes.  

Anyways, that quote jumped out at me because I like the idea that we shape our reality with our thoughts, whether  for our good, or for our bad.  Most of us have an unhealthy obsession with things we fear, things we hate, things we don't want to happen.  This year, many things I've been afraid of have happened.  Like Lif, my mind has limited me. 

Through gratitude, I'm focusing my inner vision to see past my fears and to see and realize my potential again.  Speaking of which, I gotta get back to the drawing board...

Peace!
-samax

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

JGBeats said...

Cut Chemist brought back that old school sound

Samax said...

Yeah, that's his M.O. he never strays from...
and I LOVE HIM FOR IT!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here